The primary function of the Team Lead is to manage the People, Processes, and Planning for C-Line in the Equipment division.DELIVERABLES
- Safety. The team culture of Safety First is measured by:
- Assist with Care to Share program
- A proactive approach to hazard awareness and eliminations
- Quality. Maintaining systems that produce consistent high quality work.
- Productivity. Keeping the team on task and working on value added work.
- People. The department has the right people and they are in the right seats on their team
- Teamwork. The team has a supportive and respectful environment.
- Developing a continuous improvement mindset that constantly looks for better ways to do things.
- Measured by improvements in job labor hours.
- Keeping the right people in the right place with day to day planning
- Cross training to adapt to a flexible work load
- Maintain communication board with accurate information
- Daily Safety Meeting
- Daily coordination of people, information, and materials
- Continuous Improvement activities
- Team development (hiring, coaching, evaluating, training)
- Can uphold the company core values
- Stewardship mindset – is excited when others succeed.
- Building long term relationships
- Ability to be a part of and build an effective team
- Swift execution – The habit of getting things done
- Strong work ethic